Confused about how to best fuel your body?
Our sports dietitians are passionate about seeing you reach your potential, both in training and performance, but also in overall health.
We offer both individual and team consultations with tailored advice that you can be assured is evidence based and incorporates the latest research in the fast-paced field of sports nutrition.
Whether you’re starting out, training recreationally, or an elite/professional athlete, it’s important to ensure that you are giving your body the opportunity to perform at it best.
We can help with a number of sports!
Individual & Team sports eg. AFL, rugby, cricket, swimming, tennis, dancing etc
- Medium and ultra-endurance events
- Iron man and adventure racing
- Weight category sports eg. wrestling, rowing, horse-riding
- Strength training & power events
- Precision sports eg. archery, golf
- And many more
What can we provide advice on?
- Foundational nutrition
- Training & competition nutrition
- Optimising recovery
- Hydration plans & sweat analysis
- Body composition changes (incl. skin fold assessments where required)
- Supplement advice
- Dietary assessment and analysis
Elite Health can help!
Let us help sort through all the information and myths about sports nutrition – whether it be online, word of mouth or locker room conversation.
Fuel your body for performance and recovery